Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vignesh Palanisamy <vi...@mcruncher.com> on 2012/10/04 09:27:37 UTC

AbstractAjaxRestartableTimerBehavior while stop the behavior Access denied page is appeared in wicket 1.5.8

Hi every one

 AbstractAjaxRestartableTimerBehavior - "patched up" version of
AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior to provide "restart" functionality.

we are using the AbstractAjaxRestartableTimerBehaviour it works fine in the
previous version right now we are upgrading wicket to 1.5.8 in that while
stopping the Auto Refresh timerBehavior shows the Access denied page

i had attach an quick start program with it.. in that i set the duration as
2 seconds. every 2 seconds it will update the feedback panel... click stop
link that error will appears..

is there any other solution for it..

thanks in advance
Vignesh Palanisamy

Re: AbstractAjaxRestartableTimerBehavior while stop the behavior Access denied page is appeared in wicket 1.5.8

Posted by Vignesh Palanisamy <vi...@mcruncher.com>.
Thanks martin..
 we are planing to upgrade to wicket 6.x

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.