Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Yin <MY...@theladders.com> on 2010/05/06 22:04:18 UTC

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd doesn't exist

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd

Should this file exist so we can validate our indexing configurations?

-mike

Re: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd doesn't exist

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Michael Yin <MY...@theladders.com> wrote:
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd
>
> Should this file exist so we can validate our indexing configurations?

The file will be available in a few hours.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd doesn't exist

Posted by François Cassistat <f...@maya-systems.com>.
It looks that they have problems with their website :

2010/5/6 Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:54 PM, wildes miranda oliveira
> <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jackrabbit site index page doesn't showing navigation links. It's turn
>> difficult to browse site content.
>
> We're having problems with the site publishing system that got
> upgraded a few days ago. I'm hoping to fix the site shortly.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

You may find indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd in the jackrabbit distribution jar and make local validation (/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/lucene/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd).

Frank