Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cyril Vidal <cy...@planetexml.com> on 2002/09/13 18:32:26 UTC

fop and encoding UTF-16

Hy!

I have a xml document generated by script, encoded in UTF-16.
When I try to process it with fop 0.20.3 , i obtain the following errors:
UNknown formatting object ^
Root element must be root root, not <none>:

Is there any option we can use so that fop could know it is UTF-16?

Here is the beginning of my file.fo:

ÿþ< ? x m l   v e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   e n c o d i n g = " U T F - 1 6 " ? >

 < f o : r o o t   x m l n s : f o = " h t t p : / / w w w . w 3 . o r g / 1 9 9 9 / X S L / F o r m a t " >

   < f o : l a y o u t - m a s t e r - s e t >

     < f o : s i m p l e - p a g e - m a s t e r   m a s t e r - n a m e = " g a r d e "   p a g e - h e i g h t = " 2 9 . 7 c m "   p a g e - w i d t h = " 2 1 c m " >

       < f o : r e g i o n - b o d y / >

     < / f o : s i m p l e - p a g e - m a s t e r >

     < f o : s i m p l e - p a g e - m a s t e r   m a s t e r - n a m e = " f i c h e "   p a g e - h e i g h t = " 2 9 . 7 c m "   p a g e - w i d t h = " 2 1 c m "   m a r g i n - t o p = " 2 . 5 c m "   m a r g i n - b o t t o m = " 2 . 5 c m "   m a r g i n - l e f t = " 3 c m "   m a r g i n - r i g h t = " 1 c m " >

       < f o : r e g i o n - b o d y / >

     < / f o : s i m p l e - p a g e - m a s t e r >

   < / f o : l a y o u t - m a s t e r - s e t >

   < f o : p a g e - s e q u e n c e   m a s t e r - r e f e r e n c e = " f i c h e "   f o n t - f a m i l y = " s e r i f "   f o n t - w e i g h t = " b o l d " >

     < f o : f l o w   f l o w - n a m e = " x s l - r e g i o n - b o d y " >

       < f o : t a b l e >

         < f o : t a b l e - c o l u m n   c o l u m n - w i d t h = " 8 . 5 c m "   b o r d e r = " 0 . 5 p t   s o l i d   b l a c k " / >

         < f o : t a b l e - c o l u m n   c o l u m n - w i d t h = " 8 . 5 c m "   b o r d e r = " 0 . 5 p t   s o l i d   b l a c k " / >

         < f o : t a b l e - b o d y >

           < f o : t a b l e - r o w >

             < f o : t a b l e - c e l l   n u m b e r - r o w s - s p a n n e d = " 2 "   h e i g h t = " 1 . 3 c m "   b o r d e r - t o p = " 0 . 5 p t   s o l i d   b l a c k "   b o r d e r - l e f t = " 0 . 5 p t   s o l i d   b l a c k "   b o r d e r - r i g h t = " 0 . 5 p t   s o l i d   b l a c k "   b o r d e r - b o t t o m = " 0 . 5 p t   s o l i d   b l a c k "   p a d d i n g = " 0 . 3 c m " >

               < f o : b l o c k   t e x t - a l i g n = " l e f t "   p a d d i n g = " 0 . 3 c m " > C O D E   A P P A R E I L :   < / f o : b l o c k >

             < / f o : t a b l e - c e l l >

        Thanks for your answers,

Cyril.
_______________________________

Cyril Vidal
Email: cyril@planetexml.com
Web: http://www.planetexml.com

Re: fop and encoding UTF-16

Posted by Cyril Vidal <cy...@planetexml.com>.
Thanks, it runs well now! (With FOP 0.20.4)

Cyril Vidal
Email: cyril@planetexml.com
Web: http://www.planetexml.com

Re: fop and encoding UTF-16