Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cody wang <co...@clunet.edu> on 2003/09/30 19:47:49 UTC

Tomcat manager is not working

I just install tomcat 4.1.27/j2sdk1.4 on redhat 7.3. I also add admin
and manger roles for my self. The tomcat admin is working fine but not
tomcat manager. I also check the permissions that everything is correct.
Does anyone experience this?

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

--------

type Status report

message Access to the requested resource has been denied

description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested
resource has been denied) has been forbidden.

--------

Apache Tomcat/4.1.27

Cody Wang
Programmer / Analyst
California Lutheran University

--
*** Incoming / Outgoing Mail scanned for known Viruses by CLUnet ***