Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/19 13:24:01 UTC

Axis Java WSDL jars and WSDL2WS tool

The current WSDL2WS implementation is based on Axis Java 1.1 Jars.
Is there any effort to sync the WSDL2WS tool with Latest Axis Java Jars?

Samisa...

Re: Axis Java WSDL jars and WSDL2WS tool

Posted by ni...@opensource.lk.
Hi,

I tried to sync WSDL2WS tool with Latest Axis Java Jar due to the impact
of it, I replaced the SchemaUtils.java from Axis java and added some of
the axis c++ functionalty already exisited in SchemaUtils.java,
further some changes to ElementDecl.java and WSDL2Ws.java was also required.

After these changes, WSDL2Ws tool is generating skeletons & wrappers for
server side and stubs for client side as well.

I have attached the files.

rgds,
Nithya