Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sudeep Mukherjee <su...@alliance-consulting.com> on 2006/12/07 12:35:40 UTC

Please provide me an example that uses HTTP request sampler using POST method

Hi

I am using JMeter for the first time. Please provide me an example that
uses HTTP request sampler using POST method and the Listener as Simple
Data Writer.

Please also provide me with the parameters that must be configured first
while using the POST method.

Thanks and Regards
Sudeep Mukherjee
Consultant
Alliance Consulting
Hyderabad; India
Office: +91 40 66687700 ext 323 (Main)
Mobile: +91 9848869339
www.alliance-consulting.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of
this email you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in
reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Re: Please provide me an example that uses HTTP request sampler using POST method

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request