Posted to users@hop.apache.org by HG <ha...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/18 16:20:35 UTC

elasticsearch output

Hi,

I see many outputs like Cassandra and MongoDb.
However the most important one is missing : elasticsearch.
Apache Flink does have a sink for it.
Is it possible to get it working in HOP too?

Regards Hans-Peter

Re: elasticsearch output

Posted by Dan <da...@dankeeley.co.uk>.
Ok just asking, sounds like it'll be easier to scale with beam then anyway!

Sent from my phone

Re: elasticsearch output

Posted by HG <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: elasticsearch output

Posted by Dan <da...@dankeeley.co.uk>.

Re: elasticsearch output

Posted by HG <ha...@gmail.com>.
I have created one.
Hopefully the correct way.

Re: elasticsearch output

Posted by "Sergio Ramazzina (SERASOFT)" <se...@serasoft.it>.
Hi Hans,

Re: elasticsearch output

Re: elasticsearch output

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

We need t be careful about the ES client license version if we want to
use it for the integration (version <= 7.10.2).

regards,

François