Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Philippe Herlin <ph...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/03/02 11:26:41 UTC

Multi-module site - index.html/index.html in submodules URLs

Hi,
I have a multi-modules project with only 2 levels (i.e. a "pom" module and several "jar" modules") :
. component (packaging = pom)
   . jar1
   . jar 2

All submodules modules herites from the top module.
All works fine but when I deploy the site, the URLs to submodules in the top module page ends with a double "index.html" so that a click on that URLs lead to a 404 error : example :
...\mysubmodule1\index.html\index.html

What is particular to my project is, because I am working in Eclipse, modules are organized in a flat fashion (and not a tree).

Thanks for your help.

Philippe Herlin

The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
-Jozef Imrich-

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com