Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Justin Kennedy <ju...@consortio.com> on 2001/02/01 01:57:59 UTC

Missing message for key index.title

I grabbed the latest nightly build, recompiled struts, dropped
struts-example.war in the webapps dir, but when I try to run it I get the
above error. I noticed quite a few threads on this, but most pertaining to
the Orion server. I'm using Tomcat.

Everything was working with my 0.5 tree, but I decided to upgrade and here I
am. The properties file it is looking for in web.xml does exist, and there
is indeed an entry for index.title.

any suggestions ?

Root cause:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for key index.title
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:261)

thanx
-Justin