Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/08/21 17:22:13 UTC

Can an xdocs/javadocs doclets do this?

Just a wet dream: wouldn't it be nice if instead of using <pre> tags in
Javadoc code comments you could use a <javacode> tag and have the code come
out all perty in HTML without mucking your actual .java files?

I see source xrefs that are syntax highlighted somewhat. Does anyone know of
such a doo-dad?

Gary

Re: Can an xdocs/javadocs doclets do this?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
You mean like this:
http://maven.apache.org/xref/index.html
http://maven.apache.org/xref/org/apache/maven/util/Expand.html