Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 08:52:15 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Preparing for Stratos 4.0.0 RC

> Documentation - wiki readiness for all docs.

What do we mean by wiki readiness?  My measure of readiness:

- Installation Guide:
someone with prior knowledge of IaaS, but without prior knowledge of
Stratos can follow the installation documents and get an environment
set up without having to ping the mailing list

- User Guide:
someone with prior knowledge of IaaS, but  without prior knowledge of
Stratos can follow the user guide on a preconfigured demo runtime and
call try of all the user stories that stratos supports

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: [Discuss] Preparing for Stratos 4.0.0 RC

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.