Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/21 13:01:00 UTC

Request for review: @IgniteExperimental

Igniters,

As discussed in the thread [1], we want to add an annotation marking an API
or feature experimental. The corresponding ticket and PR are [2],[3].

Please take a look at the description and suggest any edits to the javadoc
if necessary.

A side question - Anton Vinogradov asked me to mark the read-repair
feature as experimental in this PR. Should I also mark the IEP-35
interfaces there as well or should we move that change to a separate ticket?

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Internal-classes-are-exposed-in-public-API-td45146.html
[3] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7279

Re: Request for review: @IgniteExperimental