Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/13 10:40:04 UTC

Stability / time frame for 2.0

Hi everybody.
Is there any information about the time frame for a 2.0 release ?
Also, what's the stability of 2.0 wrt the latest 1.x ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Stability / time frame for 2.0

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I don't think 2.x (trunk) has been used enough to yet to qualify it as
production-ready for a wide audience.  This being said, it may be suitable
for new projects that can afford enough testing and some hiccups during
development and QA phases.

Intalio's intention is to migrate to 2.x (trunk) in our next major product
release which will probably be released sometime in the first half of
2010.   To this end, we will ramp-up testing of 2.x during the second half
of 2009.

alex