Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2010/11/23 12:56:13 UTC

Re: Two CM Questions

For your own Bundle you need to supply metatype service information.
To do so, you need to create a metatype.xml file under /OSGI-INF/metatype
In this file you need to configure the available configuration options.
The reason for this is, that the webconsole does look for this information,
it looks
like it is a current requirement for the webconsole right now.