Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Sanha Lee <sa...@apache.org> on 2020/02/11 15:07:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2 (rc3)

Hello Nemo PPMC.

Many apologies for another vote.
I planned to close the last vote and publish rc2 today, but two pull
requests are accidentally merged before a few hours.
Because of this, our master branch diverged from the commit hash of rc2.
Furthermore, the master branch cannot be reverted.

So I just packed a new release candidate rebased from the current master.

Our vote "should" be last at least 72 hours, but I'm going out of town for
a month from Feb 13th.
Therefore, inevitably, I'll retain this vote for about 24 hours. (Of
course, it will not just pass without your approvals.)

+ Nemo-ers, please do not merge any other PRs before the release.

Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.2.0
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
[ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...

1. Source release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.2-incubating/

2. The release tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/apache-nemo-0.2-incubating-rc3

3. The release hash:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/014118ad020909fa338a03e588a5041bbcc3f66c

5. The KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/KEYS

Best,
Sanha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2 (rc3)

Posted by Woo-Yeon Lee <wy...@apache.org>.
Hi, Nemo-ers.

Unfortunately, we need to cancel this release vote and reopen a new vote.
The cause of the cancellation is that this vote was open for only 24 hours,
which does not meet the Apache release standard (72 hours).

Since Sanha, the release manager, is out of town for a month, I will take
over as the new manager.
I'll make a new vote soon :)

Thanks,
Woo-Yeon