Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chen, Dean (Zhun)" <De...@gs.com> on 2002/09/27 15:17:16 UTC

issue with multiple message-resources

Hi,
I've implemented multiple message-resources. I'm running into issue where
some actionErrors exists in one bundle and not another, hence causing
displaying errors like this:

TEST ERROR
???en_US.err.test???

My JSP looks like this:

In
  <message-resources
    parameter="com.gs.eq.ed.atlas.web.template.ApplicationResources"/>
there's a mapping of "error.test=TEST ERROR", so the first line displays
fine

In
  <message-resources key="FRAMEWORK"
  parameter="com.gs.eq.ed.atlas.web.framework.FrameworkApplicationResources"
null="false"/>
there's no such mapping, so I get "???en_US.err.test???"

Any one know how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Dean Chen