Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gurmeet <gu...@indicom.co.in> on 2002/03/12 06:53:57 UTC

How to set Entry Point

Hi all,

I am new Tomcat user. pls help me how can I define a particular JSP page to
be the entry point for my application.

Please tell me what all I need to specify in my web.xml.

Regards
Gurmeet

Re: How to set Entry Point

Posted by RAYMOND Romain <ro...@c-s.fr>.

> On 3/12/2002 1:17 AM, Gurmeet wrote:
> > Thanks for response but this does not help me.
> >
> > What I want to do is that all requests to my application be routed through a
> > particular JSP wherein I will exercise access control mechanism.

You could look to " filters " which are only avalaible with servelt 2.3
(TC 4)

Re: How to set Entry Point

Posted by Emir Alikadic <ea...@sympatico.ca>.

RE: How to set Entry Point