Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/31 15:01:37 UTC

Heads up: Site format is about to change

Hi Folks,

Per CONNECTORS-473, I've now committed changes that reorganize the
ManifoldCF site pages into what amounts to two separate Forrest sites.
 The main site is really for the ManifoldCF project, and can currently
be found under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/site/trunk.
 The second site is the one under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/trunk/site, which has
been pared down to contain only documents related to each individual
release (e.g. release documentation).

When the main project site is built, the release documentation is
included for as many releases as we decide we want.  Currently, that
includes release documentation for the 0.5.1 release and for trunk.  I
will be pushing this new stuff out this evening unless I hear
otherwise.

Thoughts?
Karl