Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 20:14:09 UTC

Next release?

Hi,

Was wondering how we are doing with getting the next release out the door? I'd like to suggest that we move on this as soon as possible If there are issues that do come up with the release, we can always release again.

Regards

Dennis

Re: Next release (2.2.1)?

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 22, 2013, at 848AM, Greg Trasuk wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I've been testing the 2.2 branch locally in a few environments, and I
> haven't seen anything that looks like anything but local configuration
> issues.  So I'd like to move forward with the release process (steps
> will be described below).  I have few questions first...
>
> Levels fix - Dennis - I thought I saw a while ago that we didn't have
> the most recent "com.sun.jini.logging.Levels" fix in the 2.2 branch.
> Could you check on that, and commit the code that we should release
> with?

Levels fix has been in for some time now, we are all set to go for this.

Regards

Dennis

Next release (2.2.1)?

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
Hi all:

I've been testing the 2.2 branch locally in a few environments, and I
haven't seen anything that looks like anything but local configuration
issues.  So I'd like to move forward with the release process (steps
will be described below).  I have few questions first...

Levels fix - Dennis - I thought I saw a while ago that we didn't have
the most recent "com.sun.jini.logging.Levels" fix in the 2.2 branch.
Could you check on that, and commit the code that we should release
with?

Testing - I'm thinking that we should setup one or two Jenkins jobs to
test out the "2.2" branch.  However, that is likely to conflict with the
testing that Peter is doing on his "qa_refactor" branch.  Does Jenkins
have a way of arbitrating access so that the test runs will not be
concurrent, thus avoiding any port conflicts?  Anyone have any opinions

Re: Next release?

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
Agreed, particularly if the JDK 7 issue has been resolved, it'd be good to
get a release out there.

Re: Next release?

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Dan Creswell wrote:
> Thanks for that, appreciate it.
>
> Couple of questions to clarify...
>

> On 1 April 2013 12:13, Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> wrote:
>

>> Shown below is both a passing test result and a failing one, logging =
>> FINEST.
>>
>> Lease.FOREVER is actually set to 60,000.
>>

> I take it you mean that the test's own notion of forever is 60,000.
> Lease.FOREVER is still Long.MAX_VALUE?
>
> And if indeed the above is correct, is this 60,000 the original test value
> or has it changed?

Yes & it's the original test value.

Re: Next release?

Posted by Dan Creswell <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next release?

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Shown below is both a passing test result and a failing one, logging =
FINEST.

Lease.FOREVER is actually set to 60,000.

Cheers,

Peter.

Buildfile: build.xml

james-brown:
   [delete] Deleting directory
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/soul
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/soul
    [touch] Creating
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/soul/soul.201304012057038729

run-tests:
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:57:40 PM
     [java]
     [java] QAConfig.loadProperties FINEST: loaded properties:
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/resources/qaHarness.prop
     [java] Resolver.setToken FINEST: setting token <harnessJar> to
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/jiniharness.jar
     [java] Resolver.setToken FINEST: setting token <testJar> to
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/jinitests.jar
     [java] QAConfig.getComponentFile FINEST: failed existance check on
com/sun/jini/qa/resources/qaDefaults.properties
     [java] QAConfig.loadProperties FINEST: loaded properties:
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/src/com/sun/jini/qa/resources/qaDefaults.properties
     [java] Resolver.setToken FINEST: setting token <gethost> to bluto
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java] CONFIGURATION FILE:
     [java]
     [java]
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/resources/qaHarness.prop
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java] SETTING UP THE TEST LIST:
     [java]
     [java] QAConfig.getComponentFile FINEST: failed existance check on
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java] QAConfig.loadProperties FINEST: loaded properties:
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java] QAConfig.getComponentFile FINEST: failed existance check on
../javaspace.properties
     [java] QAConfig.loadProperties FINEST: loaded properties:
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/javaspace.properties
     [java]    Adding test:
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java] GENERAL HARNESS CONFIGURATION INFORMATION:
     [java]
     [java]    Date started:
     [java]       Mon Apr 01 20:57:42 EST 2013
     [java]    Installation directory of the JSK:
     [java]
com.sun.jini.jsk.home=/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy
     [java]    Installation directory of the harness:
     [java]
com.sun.jini.qa.home=/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa
     [java]    Categories being tested:
     [java]       categories=No Categories
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java] ENVIRONMENT PROPERTIES:
     [java]
     [java]    JVM information:
     [java]       Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM, 20.5-b03, 32 bit VM mode
     [java]       Sun Microsystems Inc.
     [java]    OS information:
     [java]       SunOS, 5.10, sparc
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java] STARTING TO RUN THE TESTS
     [java]
     [java]
     [java] Resolver.setToken FINEST: setting token <config> to none
     [java] QAConfig.loadTestConfiguration FINER: Test Configuration
     [java] QAConfig.loadTestConfiguration FINER:    -
     [java] QAConfig.loadTestConfiguration FINER:    multicast.ttl = 0
     [java] Running
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java] Time is Mon Apr 01 20:57:42 EST 2013
     [java] Starting test in separate process with command:
     [java] /usr/jdk/jdk1.6.0_30/jre/bin/java
-Djava.security.manager=org.apache.river.api.security.CombinerSecurityManager
-Djava.security.policy=file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/policy/defaulttest.policy
-Djava.rmi.server.codebase=http://bluto:9082/qa1-javaspace-dl.jar -cp
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/jiniharness.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/jinitests.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/jsk-platform.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/jsk-lib.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/high-scale-lib.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/custard-apple-1.0.2.jar
-ea -esa -client
-Djava.ext.dirs=/usr/jdk/jdk1.6.0_30/jre/lib/ext:/usr/jdk/packages/lib/ext:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib-ext:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib-ext
-Dcom.sun.jini.jsk.port=9080 -Dcom.sun.jini.qa.port=9081
-Dcom.sun.jini.jsk.home=/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.home=/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.harness.harnessJar=/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/jiniharness.jar
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.harness.testJar=/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/jinitests.jar
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.harness.runjiniserver=true
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.harness.runkitserver=true
-Djava.security.properties=file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/trust/dynamic-policy.properties
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.harness.testhosts=
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=/home/peter/logging.properties
-Dcom.sun.jini.test.home=/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa
-Dcom.sun.jini.test.port=9082
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.harness.policies=file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/resources/jinitest.policy
-Djava.ext.dirs=/usr/jdk/jdk1.6.0_30/jre/lib/ext:/usr/jdk/packages/lib/ext:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib-ext:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib-ext
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.MasterTest
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:57:45 PM
     [java]
     [java] QAConfig.loadTestConfiguration FINER: Test Configuration
     [java] QAConfig.loadTestConfiguration FINER:    -
     [java] QAConfig.loadTestConfiguration FINER:    multicast.ttl = 0
     [java] MasterTest.doTest INFO:
     [java] ============================== CALLING CONSTRUCT()
==============================
     [java]
     [java] AdminManager.startService FINE: starting qaClassServer
     [java] AdminManager.getAdmin FINEST: getAdmin called with prefix
qaClassServer
     [java] FINE:
     [java] FINE: Parameters for qaClassServer(.0):
     [java] FINE:      type              : classServer
     [java] FINE:      impl              : com.sun.jini.tool.ClassServer
     [java] FINE:      directory         :
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib
     [java] FINE:      options           : -ea -esa
     [java] AdminManager.startService FINE: starting jiniClassServer
     [java] AdminManager.getAdmin FINEST: getAdmin called with prefix
jiniClassServer
     [java] FINE:
     [java] FINE: Parameters for jiniClassServer(.0):
     [java] FINE:      type              : classServer
     [java] FINE:      impl              : com.sun.jini.tool.ClassServer
     [java] FINE:      directory         :
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib-dl
     [java] FINE:      options           : -ea -esa
     [java] AdminManager.startService FINE: starting testClassServer
     [java] AdminManager.getAdmin FINEST: getAdmin called with prefix
testClassServer
     [java] FINE:
     [java] FINE: Parameters for testClassServer(.0):
     [java] FINE:      type              : classServer
     [java] FINE:      impl              : com.sun.jini.tool.ClassServer
     [java] FINE:      directory         :
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib
     [java] FINE:      options           : -ea -esa
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : Test Name =
com.sun.jini.test.spec.javaspace.conformance.snapshot.SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : ----- JavaSpace Info -----
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : JavaSpace impl class
-- com.sun.jini.outrigger.PersistentOutriggerImpl
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : JavaSpace codebase
-- http://bluto:9080/outrigger-dl.jar http://bluto:9080/jsk-dl.jar
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : JavaSpace classpath
-- /opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/outrigger.jar
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : JavaSpace policy file
--
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/policy/defaultoutrigger.policy
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : --------------------------
     [java] AdminManager.startService FINE: starting
net.jini.space.JavaSpace
     [java] AdminManager.getAdmin FINEST: getAdmin called with prefix
net.jini.space.JavaSpace
     [java] QAConfig.getServiceHost FINE: Selecting service host
     [java] QAConfig.getServiceHost FINE: Not distributed - selecting
this host
     [java] AbstractServiceAdmin.addServiceExporter FINER: no exporter
definition provided
     [java] NonActivatableServiceStarterAdmin.getGroup FINER: Creating
shared group
     [java] AdminManager.startService FINE: starting nonActivatableGroup
     [java] AdminManager.getAdmin FINEST: getAdmin called with prefix
nonActivatableGroup
     [java] NonActivatableGroupAdmin.start FINER: NonActivatableGroup
exec command line: '/usr/jdk/jdk1.6.0_30/jre/bin/java
-Djava.rmi.server.codebase=http://bluto:9081/nonactivatablegroup-dl.jar
-Djava.security.policy=file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/policy/defaultnonactvm.policy
-ea -esa -server
[...]
-cp
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/nonactivatablegroup.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/start.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/jsk-platform.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/custard-apple-1.0.2.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/high-scale-lib.jar
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.NonActivatableGroupImpl'
     [java] FINE:
     [java] FINE: Parameters for nonActivatableGroup(.0):
     [java] FINE:      type              : nonactivatablegroup
     [java] FINE:      codebase          :
http://bluto:9081/nonactivatablegroup-dl.jar
     [java] FINE:      impl              :
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.NonActivatableGroupImpl
     [java] FINE:      policy file       :
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/policy/defaultnonactvm.policy
     [java] FINE:      classpath         :
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib/nonactivatablegroup.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/start.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/jsk-platform.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/custard-apple-1.0.2.jar:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/high-scale-lib.jar
     [java] FINE:      options           : -ea -esa -server
     [java] FINE:      properties        :
-Djava.ext.dirs=/usr/jdk/jdk1.6.0_30/jre/lib/ext:/usr/jdk/packages/lib/ext:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/lib-ext:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib-ext
     [java] FINE:                        : -Dcom.sun.jini.jsk.port=9080
     [java] FINE:                        : -Dcom.sun.jini.qa.port=9081
     [java] FINE:                        :
[...]
     [java] FINE:                        : -Dcom.sun.jini.test.port=9082
     [java] FINE:                        :
-Dcom.sun.jini.qa.harness.policies=file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/resources/jinitest.policy
     [java] FINE:
     [java] FINE: Parameters for net.jini.space.JavaSpace(.0):
     [java] FINE:      type              : transient
     [java] FINE:      codebase          :
http://bluto:9080/outrigger-dl.jar http://bluto:9080/jsk-dl.jar
     [java] FINE:      impl              :
com.sun.jini.outrigger.TransientOutriggerImpl
     [java] FINE:      component name    : com.sun.jini.outrigger
     [java] FINE:      policy file       :
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/policy/defaultoutrigger.policy
     [java] FINE:      classpath         :
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/outrigger.jar
     [java] FINE:      service conf file : -
     [java] FINE:      starter conf file : -
     [java] FINE:      proxy preparer    : test.outriggerPreparer
     [java] FINE:      option args 0     : -
     [java] FINE:      option args 1     :
com.sun.jini.outrigger.initialLookupGroups = new
String[]{"QATestDefaultGroup_bluto_1364813862427"}
     [java] FINE:      option args 2     :
com.sun.jini.outrigger.persistenceDirectory =
"/var/tmp/FrontEndSpace_log670816495471765414dir"
     [java] FINE:      option args 3     :
com.sun.jini.outrigger.store=new
com.sun.jini.outrigger.snaplogstore.LogStore(this)
     [java] FINE:      option args 4     : multicast.ttl=0
     [java] FINE:
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:57:57 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : ----- Transaction Manager
Info -----
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : TxnManager impl class
-- com.sun.jini.mahalo.ActivatableMahaloImpl
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : TxnManager codebase
-- http://bluto:9080/mahalo-dl.jar http://bluto:9080/jsk-dl.jar
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : TxnManager classpath
-- /opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/mahalo.jar
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : TxnManager policy file
--
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/policy/defaultmahalo.policy
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: :
     [java] AdminManager.getAdmin FINEST: getAdmin called with prefix
net.jini.core.transaction.server.TransactionManager
     [java] QAConfig.getServiceHost FINE: Selecting service host
     [java] QAConfig.getServiceHost FINE: Not distributed - selecting
this host
     [java] AbstractServiceAdmin.addServiceExporter FINER: no exporter
definition provided
     [java] FINE:
     [java] FINE: Parameters for
net.jini.core.transaction.server.TransactionManager(.0):
     [java] FINE:      type              : transient
     [java] FINE:      codebase          :
http://bluto:9080/mahalo-dl.jar http://bluto:9080/jsk-dl.jar
     [java] FINE:      impl              :
com.sun.jini.mahalo.TransientMahaloImpl
     [java] FINE:      component name    : com.sun.jini.mahalo
     [java] FINE:      policy file       :
file:/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/harness/policy/defaultmahalo.policy
     [java] FINE:      classpath         :
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/lib/mahalo.jar
     [java] FINE:      service conf file : -
     [java] FINE:      starter conf file : -
     [java] FINE:      proxy preparer    : test.mahaloPreparer
     [java] FINE:      option args 0     : -
     [java] FINE:      option args 1     :
com.sun.jini.mahalo.initialLookupGroups = new
String[]{"QATestDefaultGroup_bluto_1364813862427"}
     [java] FINE:      option args 2     :
com.sun.jini.mahalo.persistenceDirectory =
"/var/tmp/TxnManagerImpl_log03882255953799463656dir"
     [java] FINE:      option args 3     : multicast.ttl=0
     [java] FINE:
     [java] MasterTest.doTest INFO:
     [java] =============================== CALLING RUN()
===============================
     [java]
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:58:27 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 24990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:58:37 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 9990 to
let to let transaction expires...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:58:47 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 10000 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:59:07 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
let all listeners get notifications.
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:59:27 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 19990) has got 2 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 39980) has got 6 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 59970) has got 8 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 600000) has got 10 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = Lease.FOREVER) has got 10 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 19990) has got 2 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 39980) has got 4 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 59970) has got 4 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 600000) has got 4 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = Lease.FOREVER) has got 4 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : Stage 1 with writing
ordinal entries has been completed.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: :
------------------------------
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : Starting 2-nd stage with
snapshots.
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 8:59:55 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 24990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:00:05 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 9990 to
let to let transaction expires...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:00:15 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 10000 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:00:35 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
let all listeners get notifications.
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:00:55 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : NotifyCounter: (template
= SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 19990) has
got 2 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 19990) has got 2 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : NotifyCounter: (template
= SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 39980) has
got 6 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 39980) has got 6 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : NotifyCounter: (template
= SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 59970) has
got 8 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 59970) has got 8 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : NotifyCounter: (template
= SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 600000) has
[...]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : Stage 2 with writing
snapshots has been completed.
     [java]
     [java] MasterTest.doTest INFO:
     [java] ============================ CALLING TEARDOWN()
=============================
     [java]
     [java] QATestEnvironment.tearDown FINE: Destroying remaining
managed services
     [java] AdminManager.destroyService FINE: destroying service: class
com.sun.jini.outrigger.ConstrainableSpaceProxy2
     [java] AdminManager.destroyService FINE: destroying service: class
com.sun.jini.mahalo.TxnMgrProxy$ConstrainableTxnMgrProxy
     [java] AdminManager.destroyService FINE: destroying service: class
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.NonActivatableGroupImpl$GroupImpl_Stub
     [java] AdminManager.destroyService FINE: destroying service: class
com.sun.jini.tool.ClassServer
     [java] AdminManager.destroyService FINE: destroying service: class
com.sun.jini.tool.ClassServer
     [java] AdminManager.destroyService FINE: destroying service: class
com.sun.jini.tool.ClassServer
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:01:00 PM
     [java]
     [java] Test process was destroyed and returned code 0
     [java]
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java] Test Passed: OK
     [java]
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java] SUMMARY =================================
     [java]
     [java]
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java] Test Passed: OK
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java] # of tests started   = 1
     [java] # of tests completed = 1
     [java] # of tests passed    = 1
     [java] # of tests failed    = 0
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java]    Date finished:
     [java]       Mon Apr 01 21:01:05 EST 2013
     [java]    Time elapsed:
     [java]       202 seconds
     [java]

collect-result:

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 3 minutes 31 seconds
Buildfile: build.xml

james-brown:
   [delete] Deleting directory
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/soul
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/soul
    [touch] Creating
/opt/src/River_Fixed/peterConcurrentPolicy/qa/soul/soul.201304012101012046

run-tests:
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:01:13 PM
[...]
     [java]       Mon Apr 01 21:01:15 EST 2013
[...]
     [java] Time is Mon Apr 01 21:01:15 EST 2013
[...]
     [java] TIME: 9:01:18 PM
     [java]
[...]
String[]{"QATestDefaultGroup_bluto_1364814075764"}
     [java] FINE:      option args 2     :
com.sun.jini.outrigger.persistenceDirectory =
"/var/tmp/FrontEndSpace_log4074654828969158105dir"
     [java] FINE:      option args 3     :
com.sun.jini.outrigger.store=new
com.sun.jini.outrigger.snaplogstore.LogStore(this)
     [java] FINE:      option args 4     : multicast.ttl=0
     [java] FINE:
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:01:30 PM
[...]
"/var/tmp/TxnManagerImpl_log06098532384204246545dir"
     [java] FINE:      option args 3     : multicast.ttl=0
     [java] FINE:
     [java] MasterTest.doTest INFO:
     [java] =============================== CALLING RUN()
===============================
     [java]
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:02:01 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 24990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:02:11 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 9990 to
let to let transaction expires...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:02:21 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 10000 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:02:41 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
let all listeners get notifications.
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:03:01 PM
[...]
     [java] TIME: 9:03:29 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 24990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:03:39 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 9990 to
let to let transaction expires...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:03:49 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 10000 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:04:09 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
to let some listeners expire...
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : now sleeping for 19990 to
let all listeners get notifications.
     [java]
     [java] TIME: 9:04:29 PM
     [java]
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : NotifyCounter: (template
= SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 19990) has
got 2 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : SnapshotNotifyCounter:
(snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease
time = 19990) has got 2 notifications as expected
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED: NotifyCounter:
(template = SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time =
39980) has got 3 notifications instead of 6 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED:
SnapshotNotifyCounter: (snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name =
TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 39980) has got 3 notifications
instead of 6 required.
[...]
39980) has got 2 notifications instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED:
SnapshotNotifyCounter: (snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name =
TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 39980) has got 2 notifications
instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED: NotifyCounter:
(template = SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time =
59970) has got 2 notifications instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED:
SnapshotNotifyCounter: (snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name =
TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 59970) has got 2 notifications
instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED: NotifyCounter:
(template = SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time =
600000) has got 2 notifications instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED:
SnapshotNotifyCounter: (snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name =
TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = 600000) has got 2 notifications
instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED: NotifyCounter:
(template = SimpleEntry: [name = TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time =
Lease.FOREVER) has got 2 notifications instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : FAILED:
SnapshotNotifyCounter: (snapshot for template SimpleEntry: [name =
TestEntry #1, id = 1], lease time = Lease.FOREVER) has got 2
notifications instead of 4 required.
     [java] JavaSpaceTest.logDebugText FINE: : Stage 2 with writing
snapshots has been completed.
     [java]
     [java] com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: Not all listeners've
got expected number of events.
     [java]     at
com.sun.jini.test.spec.javaspace.conformance.snapshot.SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.run(SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.java:370)
     [java]     at
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.MasterTest.doTest(MasterTest.java:256)
     [java]     at
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.MasterTest.main(MasterTest.java:144)
[...]
     [java] TIME: 9:04:33 PM
     [java]
     [java] Test process was destroyed and returned code 1
     [java]
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: Not all listeners've got expected
number of events.
     [java]
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java] SUMMARY =================================
     [java]
     [java]
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
     [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: Not all listeners've got expected
number of events.
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java] # of tests started   = 1
     [java] # of tests completed = 1
     [java] # of tests passed    = 0
     [java] # of tests failed    = 1
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java]    Date finished:
     [java]       Mon Apr 01 21:04:38 EST 2013
     [java]    Time elapsed:
     [java]       203 seconds
     [java]
     [java] Java Result: 1