Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Derrick Oswald <de...@rogers.com> on 2006/09/19 03:44:19 UTC

htmlparser

Hi,

I have a project that could be published to your repo - http://htmlparser.org.
The FAQ says if I make a Maven 2 style repository and make it available over rsync, you can publish it to ibiblio.
I'm not sure how to do that. The apparently useful sourceforge-plugin is only Maven 1.
Is rsync pushing to or pulling from ibiblio?
I'm thinking of using the sourceforge web space as the repo.
Have other projects been successful making a repository in their Sourceforge web space that rsync can access?

Derrick

Re: htmlparser

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
To use your sf project web page for downloads, you would need to submit a
support request to sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4297&group_id=1#acceptable_use

Shane

Re: htmlparser

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
if you use maven 2 it's just a matter of deploying to sf machines throught ssh.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.