Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/01/25 22:00:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member Nate D'Amico

On behalf of the Apache Bigtop Project Management Committee, I am pleased
to announce that Nate D'Amico has accepted our invitation to join the
Bigtop PMC.

Please join me in congratulating Nate!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member Nate D'Amico

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Well deserved, Nate!  Thank your for all of your contributions to the
Bigtop community!

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Nate!

2016년 1월 26일 화요일, Andrew Purtell<ap...@apache.org>님이 작성한 메시지:

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Nate!

It's crucial to have you working on all the public staffs.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Awesome news!!!! Congrats Nate!

Thanks,
Roman.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache Bigtop Project Management Committee, I am pleased to
> announce that Nate D'Amico has accepted our invitation to join the Bigtop
> PMC.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Nate!
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> (via Tom White)

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member Nate D'Amico

Posted by na...@reactor8.com.
Thanks for the invite and warm welcome.  Looking forward to 2016 and helping out the community wherever I can

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Way to go Nate. Keep up the hard work of showing people our unique way of running Hadoop!

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Congrats Nate!

 Olaf

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.