Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 19:15:06 UTC

authentication: remember me feature

Is it true that the only ways to have "remember me" feature for
authentication are

1) to use spring security
2) to implement it manually (and call it in Dispatcher or RequestFilter)

As I understand chenillekit-access does not support it, right?

Regards, Sergey

Re: authentication: remember me feature

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Sergey Didenko<se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it true that the only ways to have "remember me" feature for
> authentication are
>
> 1) to use spring security
> 2) to implement it manually (and call it in Dispatcher or RequestFilter)
>
> As I understand chenillekit-access does not support it, right?

As I said you privately that is a place holder, I've the
implementation here in my working copy which i need to commit as soon
as i can.

BTW please use the chenillekit mailing list for issues about ck:
http://groups.google.com/group/chenillekit-usr

Cheers
--
Massimo