Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Meyer, Christian" <Ch...@godyo.com> on 2004/01/19 14:39:16 UTC

How can i get my mount root

Hi,

I'am looking for a good and practicable way to determine the Path to the
mount Root.

e.g. /mount/projectname/

or /cocoon/mount/projectname/

Is there any way or have I do that everytime hard in the source?

Regards cham

Christian A. Meyer
Software Development
GODYO AG
Prüssingstraße 35
D-07745 Jena

GODYO zur CeBIT 2004
Hannover 18.03.- 24.03.2004
"Kompetenz aus einer Hand"
finden Sie in:
Halle  1, Stand 3k4
Halle  6, Stand 44
GODYO at CeBIT 2004
Hannover 18.03.- 24.03.2004
"competence from one source"
visit us at:
Hall  1, Stand 3k4
Hall  6, Stand 44

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
promptly by e-mail that you have done so.
Thank you.

RE: How can i get my mount root

Posted by Hugo Burm <hu...@xs4all.nl>.
If you need the physical pathname you can use the RealPath input module.
Have a look at the input module samples:
..../cocoon/samples/modules/realpath.xsp

Hugo Burm

Re: How can i get my mount root

Posted by Marcin Okraszewski <ok...@o2.pl>.
Hi,