Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com> on 2006/02/17 03:20:35 UTC

What are server name and port for in maven-proxy.properties?

I am using the webapp implementation of  maven-proxy, which of course is
a WAR implementation. My question is regarding the server name and port
properties in thie maven-proxy.properties file. If the proxy is a WAR,
and runs inside the scope of the servlet container (such as Tomcat), the
environment governs the hostname and the port, not the WAR. What is the
significance of this server name and port?

Brad.

Re: What are server name and port for in maven-proxy.properties?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
those params are ignored in wepapp mode.

-D