Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ganesh gadi <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/10 12:25:27 UTC

Why Ajp13Connector.class is not found in Tomca 5.x but in Tomca 4.x

Hi List,
I need to connect Ajp13Connector through Tomcat 5.0.19

I configured in Tomcat.
But while i'm running ,NoClassDefFoundException is getting.i.e.,Ajp13Connector.class is not available in "tomcat-jk.jar"
But the class is available in Tomcat 4.x in the same jar file(tomcat-jk.jar).
Why didn't I find that file in Tomcat 5.x
I redownload tomcat 5.x again but i got the same problem.
Please give me the solution for that.
awaiting for u reply.

Thanks
Ganesh

Re: OT:SOLUTION:Re: Why Ajp13Connector.class is not found in tomcat-jk.jar inTomca 5.x but in Tomca 4.x

Posted by Christopher Marsh-Bourdon <ch...@pyplia.com>.
This guy constantly asks questions in the same manner, isn't there a way to
prevent repeat offenders posting?

Christopher

Posted by Bryan Hunt <ad...@revoltingdigits.com>.
I know the solution, for u *NIX users ....

vi ~/.procmailrc

snip=
:0 h
*^Subject:.*I can't bother my ass looking on google so I send noise to