Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Giorgio Gallo <gi...@overlord.it> on 2005/12/05 23:16:16 UTC

commons-concoct: proposal draft and search for supporters

Hi all!

As you might know, Henri has been so gentle as to upload the (wannabe)
commons-concoct into his ~ space:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-concoct.zip

Inside the .zip file you'll find the current project (maven2-enabled
and, well, it's more of a prototype than a full-fledged component right
now:) as well as a draft of the proposal I wish to post in a few days.

Please take a look at the proposal draft and comment on it: I'm not very
sure my english is good enough to convey the vision of a new project.

-- Giorgio