Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/05/19 05:01:59 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Drill 1.0.0 (rc1)

Congrats everybody, looks like our 1.0.0 (rc1) release passed.  I'll get
artifacts propagated and send a release email out tomorrow.

Final Tally:

12 x +1 (binding)
Aman, Hanifi, Bridget, Mehant, Aditya, Parth, Venki, Jinfeng, Tomer, Jason,
Steven, Jacques

7 x +1 (non-binding)
Neeraja, Hakim, Sudheesh, Ramana, Abhishek, Hsuan, Chun

Thanks Everyone!

Jacques

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Drill 1.0.0 (rc1)

Posted by Neeraja Rentachintala <nr...@maprtech.com>.
great achievement. Congrats team.

Posted by Aditya <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Awesome work all round.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@mapr.com>.
Congrats all!

--

Abhishek Girish

Senior Software Engineer

(408) 476-9209

<http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Drill 1.0.0 (rc1)

Posted by Jim Bates <jb...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
congrats!