Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by akurbanov <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/24 10:03:11 UTC

Spring Session Ignite plugin

Hello Igniters,

I have implemented small community extension to use Apache Ignite as backing
repository for session clustering with Spring Session:  github link
<https://github.com/antkr/spring-session-ignite>  . I was wondering what
would be the best way to share this with community, is there any Ignite
repository existing for community integrations?

Regards,
anton

Re: Spring Session Ignite plugin

Posted by akurbanov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

I've created pull request:  https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4820
<https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4820>   and filed an JIRA issue:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9676>  .

An initial review would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance. I will
clean up code, check dependencies and run TC.

Best regards,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Anton,

I would merge the contribution to "ignite-spring-session" module. Create
it. We already have "ignite-spring", "ignite-spring-date" modules and the
addition of one more looks natural.

--
Denis

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.