Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by se...@lucide-leven.nl on 2017/04/25 19:48:57 UTC

INFO: Your content translation into Polish

Hello there,

I am glad to find Your help request, because I can do the translation
into Polish language.

How long already are You looking for someone, who will take this task?

Let me know more information.

Best regards,

Sebastiaan Rafa\u0142 Zgraja

U\u017cytkownik OpenOffice z Polski :-)

Re: INFO: Your content translation into Polish

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
Read this: https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

I am glad to find Your help request, because I can do the translation
into Polish language.

How long already are You looking for someone, who will take this task?

Let me know more information.

Best regards,

Sebastiaan Rafał Zgraja

Użytkownik OpenOffice z Polski :-)