Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 17:18:25 UTC

slide show and auto hiding of new album field

hi,

when i was using photArk i felt that photArk gallery should have a
slide show [PHOTARK-24]

i too found the new album field in the admin panel is always active
even though it is only accessed when "new album" is selected in the
drop down.
therefore i thought of hiding that when it was needed. [PHOTARK-25]

i have attached the patches to these trivial issues.

the way I'm implemented may not be that good. please check them and
give your suggestions so that i can improve them further.

Regards
suho

Re: slide show and auto hiding of new album field

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
On 26 March 2010 08:45, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 26 March 2010 02:14, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah
>> <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > hi,
>> >
>> > when i was using photArk i felt that photArk gallery should have a
>> > slide show [PHOTARK-24]

sorry
when I'm creating the patch i have missed the images.
now i have added them and made the patch again.
check the file
improved_sideshow.patch

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-24

extremely sorry for the trouble