Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Mandeep Sihag <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2014/05/21 11:08:42 UTC

DBStorage for loading data from mysql

Hi,

I want to take input from mysql database, I can see that there is a
DBStorage class for storing the output on database, but couldn't find the
implementation for loading data from mysql. Can somebody help.

--
Mandeep Singh

Re: DBStorage for loading data from mysql

Posted by Mandeep Sihag <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Yeah, that's  true but was just wondering can not one write DBLoader?

Posted by Ronald Green <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mandeep Sihag <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Ronald Green <gr...@gmail.com>.