Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/07 01:27:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r439525 - /shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/dialog-config.xml

On 9/1/06, craigmcc@apache.org <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: craigmcc
> Date: Fri Sep  1 19:57:25 2006
> New Revision: 439525

> Log:
> Per discussion on the dev list, make dialog and state names omit
> embedded spaces.
>
> Modified:
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/dialog-config.xml

<snip/>

Ah, thanks!

Could someone with appropriate JIRA permissions please resolve
SHALE-267 [1] (as fixed)? The above commit takes care of that
task/reminder.

-Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-267

Re: svn commit: r439525 - /shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/dialog-config.xml

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 9/6/06, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/1/06, craigmcc@apache.org <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: craigmcc
> > Date: Fri Sep  1 19:57:25 2006
> > New Revision: 439525

> > Log:
> > Per discussion on the dev list, make dialog and state names omit
> > embedded spaces.
> >
> > Modified:
> >
> shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/dialog-
> config.xml
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Ah, thanks!
>
> Could someone with appropriate JIRA permissions please resolve
> SHALE-267 [1] (as fixed)? The above commit takes care of that
> task/reminder.

Looks like Wendy fixed this ... and I've also just set up the permissions
that should give you commit access to the shale/sandbox directory.  Congrats
and welcome!

-Rahul

Craig

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-267