Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Benedikt Mohrmann <mo...@mail.upb.de> on 2008/10/27 19:20:58 UTC

Get Installed Path

Hi,

is there any possibility to get the path where the JSPWiki is installed
(should be in the property file).

I am writing a plugin and want to use the installed path in this plugin.

Best regards
Benedikt

Re: Get Installed Path

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
WikiEngine.getRootPath().

Note, however, that it does not work if the wiki is running from an
unexpanded JAR.

/Janne