Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Andrey <al...@netvigator.com> on 2007/07/15 22:32:54 UTC

HDFS

hi

is it possible to access the HDFS from normal linux filesystem?
I have some C modules which propulate files in filesystem, and i like to
scale it into HDFS

Thx
Andrey K.

Re: HDFS

Posted by Phantom <gh...@gmail.com>.
So you want to write/read into/from HDFS and use the local filesystem as the
source/destination of data ? If so, yes you can. Look at the HDFS C API.

Thanks