Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by iGem <lw...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/21 04:30:28 UTC

No bean named 'shiroFilter' available when convert from xml to JavaConfig.

I've been successfully integrated shiro into my spring application and it has
been running accordingly for the passed 2 yrs. The configuration was in xml
file(defined in application-context.xml) I'm saying this to state that my
configuration using xml file is working accordingly.

Now I'm trying to convert the xml file into java config (defined all beans
in a class.. trying to NOT use xml file anymore), and I'm facing spring
unable to find shiroFilter bean, in which I've defined in my java class.

	@Bean(name="shiroFilter")
	public ShiroFilterFactoryBean shiroFilter(){
		ShiroFilterFactoryBean sffb = new ShiroFilterFactoryBean();
		sffb.setSecurityManager(securityManager());
		sffb.setLoginUrl("/login.jsp");
		sffb.setUnauthorizedUrl("/unauthorized.jsp");

		Map<String, String> chains = new HashMap<String, String>();
		chains.put("/userProfile/**", "anon");
		chains.put("/resources/**", "anon");
		chains.put("/**", "ssl, authc");
		sffb.setFilterChainDefinitionMap(chains);
		return sffb;
	}

Been searching hints over the web but nothing helps to resolve this problem.
Any help would be appreciated.