Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <Pe...@gmx.de> on 2004/08/05 07:57:17 UTC

Cache usage

Hello,

I've a question about cache usage and functionality. AFAIK, any plugin
is unpacked into the cache, before it can be executed.

I've found the following statement:
"I have one module that puts an XML file into the repository. [...] I
don't/can't just use a standard Ant copy with filter as the XML file may
not be in the local repository but only in a remote one. "

in this thread: "Jelly script to get XML file from repository"

Shouldn't the file be accessible through the cache? Or didn't I
understand this correct?

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld

Re: Cache usage

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
you didn't understand it correctly, I don't think. The file was a
resource of the project, not a particular plugin AFAIK.

- Brett