Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/03/17 15:46:07 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrMeetupMarch2009" by EricWoutVanDerSteen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by EricWoutVanDerSteen:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrMeetupMarch2009

The comment on the change is:
Added my interests

  || '''Time'''    || '''Subject'''                         || '''Presenter''' || '''Interested'''         ||
  || TBD           || Introductions and setup               || all             ||                          ||
- || TBD           || Progress report on the migration of our custom CMS from Oracle 9iFS to Jackrabbit || Dennis van der Laan || Jukka               ||
+ || TBD           || Progress report on the migration of our custom CMS from Oracle 9iFS to Jackrabbit || Dennis van der Laan || Jukka, Eric               ||
- || TBD           || Wikipedia and JCR. Oh, and facets :)  || Arje            || Bertrand, Jukka          ||
+ || TBD           || Wikipedia and JCR. Oh, and facets :)  || Arje            || Bertrand, Jukka, Eric          ||
- || TDB           || CMIS and Jackrabbit                   || roundtable discussion? || Arje, Bertrand, Jukka ||
+ || TDB           || CMIS and Jackrabbit                   || roundtable discussion? || Arje, Bertrand, Jukka, Eric ||
  || TDB           || JeCARS and Jackrabbit                 || Jacco van Weert ||                          ||
- || TBD           || The future of Jackrabbit              || Jukka Zitting   ||                          ||
+ || TBD           || The future of Jackrabbit              || Jukka Zitting   || Eric                         ||