Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Timothy Larson <Td...@ci.canton.oh.us> on 2003/07/15 18:13:13 UTC

Dynamic pipeline assembly, was Re: [RT] the value of being wrong

>>> stefano@apache.org 07/15/03 11:48AM >>>
(despite the continous call for pipeline dynamic assembly, which
has been continously challenged and never implemented)

Would you mind writing a concise summary of the arguments against this feature?
I keep thinking it would be useful, and tend to forget why it is not...

--Tim Larson

RE: Dynamic pipeline assembly, was Re: [RT] the value of beingwrong

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.

IIRC there has never been a usecase that couldn't be implemented
with the existing sitemap implementation.

Reinhard