Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/08 05:15:27 UTC

Lucene index verifier

(Sorry, my Lucene java-user access is wonky.)

I would like to verify that my snapshots are not corrupt before I enable
them.

What is the simplest program to verify that a Lucene index is not corrupt?

Or, what is a Solr query that will verify that there is no corruption? With
the minimum amount of time?

Thanks,

Lance Norskog

RE: Lucene index verifier

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Given the size of our index, using file checksums is more feasible.

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.

Re: Lucene index verifier

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.