Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/08/14 06:59:06 UTC

Recent build failures and cleaning up in the branches ....

Hi,

I am currently investigating some of the more recent build failures (As they were quite erratic).
I updated our Jenkins node and did some cleaning up, but still we have random failures.
A quick check of our disk usage however showed that we are using quite a bit of space on our disk.

We currently have 18 branches. For each of them we are keeping its own maven local repo.

I think we should do some cleaning up of stale branches. Looking at the names I think most of these should be finished.

I’ll exclude the release branches from the build in the future.
If you want to keep some branches, how about renaming branches from “feature/a” to “atic/feature/a” and to have all “atic” branches also excluded?

Chris

Re: Recent build failures and cleaning up in the branches ....

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Julian,

no need to do that. I changed the rules for automatically building and Jenkins now builds:
- master
- develop
- feature/*

That should get the agent back to work ... also I wiped through the workspace, cleaning up something around 10GB.

Chris

Am 14.08.19, 09:13 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    I guess many (most?) are mine. I'll move them, while unfinished in my private repo or rename them.

    Sorry!
    Julian