Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tom Brown <to...@ng23.net> on 2008/10/22 22:50:20 UTC

Rule writing - spamassassin-3.2.5-1

Hi

I am getting loads of spam about various topics but a common theme is
the URL within the message and that is

http://X7zfqxF7.spaces.live.com/

Does anyone know how i can write a rule to eliminate these?

spamassassin-3.2.5-1.el4.rf

thanks

Re: Rule writing - spamassassin-3.2.5-1

Posted by Tom Brown <to...@ng23.net>.

> That was discussed within the past week, check the mailing list archives.

thanks - i have resolved this now

Re: Rule writing - spamassassin-3.2.5-1

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Tom Brown wrote:

> I am getting loads of spam about various topics but a common theme is
> the URL within the message and that is
>
> http://X7zfqxF7.spaces.live.com/

That was discussed within the past week, check the mailing list archives.

   The yardstick you should use when considering whether to support a
   given piece of legislation is "what if my worst enemy is chosen to
   administer this law?"
  13 days until the Presidential Election