Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Annamalai Ramasamy <ar...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/11/05 15:35:54 UTC

Approach for adding new functionality ?

Hi.,
I'm trying to publish my application as a webservice
using axis.
so far i'm going good.Like i have created my interface
then using axis admin's command tool i have created
all wrapper classes and i have been deployed my
service as well.

My question is...
1.If i want to add a new method in to my service do i
have to redo the whole thing.like all admin commands
for wsdl generation and code generation?.
2.Is there a good approach to keep appending the
methods in to exixting webservices?.
3.what would be the impact if i add a new parameter in
to my return vo objects.again do i have to redo?

Please post your suggestions..

Thanks.,
MALAI