Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/09/30 03:33:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.11.0 (RC0)

Hi folks,

I have created the first release candidate for Apache Tajo 0.11.0 release.

This is a major release which includes many major features,
performance improvements, and bug fixes.

The RC0 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tajo/tajo-0.11.0-rc0/

Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetajo-1008

The RC0 tag in git is here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tajo.git;a=commit;h=742284735e9f82c4208fbbd3414d82d6938cc822

Release notes is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tajo/tajo-0.11.0-rc0/relnotes.html

and the KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign the release can
currently be found at: http://people.apache.org/keys/group/tajo.asc

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 release the RC0 as tajo-0.11.0
[ ] + 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release this package because ...

Here is my +1.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.11.0 (RC0)

Posted by Jaehwa Jung <bl...@apache.org>.
Hi Hyunsik,

Thank you for your efforts.

During the test, I found some bugs about repair partition and created pull
requests. I'm so sorry, could you new release candidate file which include
TAJO-1901 and TAJO-1902?

And tajo.version is 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT in pom.xml of main module. We need to
fix above typo.

Cheers
Jaehwa