Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sandeep M Gowda <sa...@anthrope.com> on 2007/04/07 04:25:03 UTC

Adapter for Berkeley DB 4.5.20

Hi,

Since, AMQ no longer has adapter for Berkeley DB.

I just want to know, if it is possible to write a custom adapter for
Berkeley DB.

The adapter would be for High Availability (Replication).

Thanks,
Sandeep M Gowda

Re: Adapter for Berkeley DB 4.5.20

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/7/07, Sandeep M Gowda <sa...@anthrope.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since, AMQ no longer has adapter for Berkeley DB.
>
> I just want to know, if it is possible to write a custom adapter for
> Berkeley DB.

Sure, we welcome contributions
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html

You might wanna use the AMQStore in 4.2 (the default persistence
engine) which is logically similar to Berkeley DB in concept; but
optimised for messaging
--

James
-------