Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2006/05/16 23:47:02 UTC

Fwd: javasvn license

FYI seems that we won't be able of having a java implementation of
svn. In fact I think we have to remove it from apache

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Is that really the only problem with the license? Since noone would be
making changes to the source, does that condition apply at all?

On 5/17/06, Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> FYI seems that we won't be able of having a java implementation of
> svn. In fact I think we have to remove it from apache

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid
of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris