Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2018/11/03 14:38:52 UTC

Mentors help needed - project status file

Hi,

I updated the project status file at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/rya.html but I'm not sure about the
dates for the "Mentor-related responsibility/oversight" section. Mentors:
is there a way to figure those dates from whimsy or maybe old emails?
The JIRA issue for this is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RYA-503

Thanks,
Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor

Re: Mentors help needed - project status file

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
I'll put the current date if that is OK.

Thanks,
Adina

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.