Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vijayasarathi B <vi...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/21 14:27:58 UTC

I would like to be added as a Contributor

HI,
I'm writing to express my interest in contributing to the Apache Hudi
project. I have been following the project's progress and find it both
exciting and challenging. I believe my skills and experience align well
with the project's objectives, and I am eager to contribute to its
development and success. My username in Jira is : vijayasarathib

Thanks,
Vijayasarathi B
Phone : 404-502-7655

Re: I would like to be added as a Contributor

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org>.
Hi Vijayasarathi,

I have added you as a contributor in Hudi project in JIRA.

Thanks,
- Ethan