Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 15:16:35 UTC

manifoldcf build

Hi,

I build trunk. I use "ant clean", "ant build", "ant make-deps" and "ant
make-core-deps"

There aren't any files in dist/example. Also, I couldn't find this
directories:

connector-libc
connector-common-lib
connector-lib-proprietary

Have you made any changes? How to build it?

--
Cihad Güzel

Re: manifoldcf build

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cihad,

There are no changes to the build process.  However, there have been
significant changes to the dependencies.

You will need to do the following:

(1) Set your JAVA_HOME to point to JDK 8.  The previous requirement was JDK
7.
(2) ant clean-core-deps make-core-deps
(3) ant clean build

Thanks,