Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2009/06/22 14:46:16 UTC

CWIKI permissions

Hey guys,

I was talking to Don off-list about the snippet errors and he
mentioned that I should check the "admin" section to get more details
about the errors. I don't have an "admin" section when I am logged in.
In addition, I was trying to create a "Release Notes" for 2.1.7 and
put it in the wrong place. When I tried to remove it, I am told that I
do not have sufficient permissions. Is there an elevated permission
level that I should ask for, and if so, then who do I ask?

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice

Re: CWIKI permissions

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Martin Cooper wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:46 AM, Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> wrote:
>> I was talking to Don off-list about the snippet errors and he
>> mentioned that I should check the "admin" section to get more details
>> about the errors. I don't have an "admin" section when I am logged in.
>> In addition, I was trying to create a "Release Notes" for 2.1.7 and
>> put it in the wrong place. When I tried to remove it, I am told that I
>> do not have sufficient permissions. Is there an elevated permission
>> level that I should ask for, and if so, then who do I ask?
>

> There is, and you just did, and now you have it. :-)

This is awesome; it's like magic.

"Where is my million dollars?"

Dave

Re: CWIKI permissions