Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Sujit Menon <su...@virtusa.com> on 2005/11/21 18:58:56 UTC

removing jetspeed database

Hi,

I have a portlet application running on jetspeed2 on tomcat 5.5.9
I would like to view the portlet without running jetspeed database or
connecting to database.
Is this possible in any way?

What I meant is can we have the portlet application running without
starting up Jetspeed-database at all?
What all should I remove or comment to run the portlet application
independently.
Please advise.

Regards
sujit

Re: removing jetspeed database

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
What version of jetspeed are you running? If you are running the
latest source from the subversion repository you don't have to start
the database anymore it uses an embedded database called derby. See
derby.apache.org

Philip

--
Philip Donaghy
donaghy.blogspot.com del.icio.us/donaghy